It was actually a weird winter this year here in Chile. I
remember last year I was dying of the cold, but now it was a really warm
winter and we are starting to get into summer again in a couple
weeks.
This week we had a great miracle. We are teaching a less active family and we invited the mom to read as well as the others. So Friday
she got to 1 Nefi 3:7 and then loved it absolutely loved it and marked
it. And she had been praying to know that these things are true. She
had a dream that night that something bad happened. It happened the very
next day and she was a disaster, and then she went back and read that
scripture and it filled her with so much peace and comfort that she
said, I know its true and I know what I have to do. Really incredible!!!
Then a funny story, we were walking down the street and
this guy walked by with a bottle of Coke, 3 liters and some bread and
said hi to us, and I tried to stop and say hi to him and he turned a
little startled and kind of flung the Coke in the air. That sucker
exploded and I got an eye full of Coke hahaha it was so funny! We have a
lesson with him this Sunday!!! It worked!!!
One thing that I found out this week was about
Patriarchal blessings. They are personal covenants between God and each
one of us individually!!! There are the covenants that we made before
this life and all the blessings that God promised us in this life and
the life after. I invite you all to read exactly what God wants you to
do in this life to receive all the blessings that you need and you will
see the difference in your life!!!
I love you all!!
Elder Cheney

No comments:
Post a Comment